12G slug and 00 buckshot for sale.

general sales all welcome to post here.

Moderators: confused, mr=punch

12G slug and 00 buckshot for sale.

Postby dirtydog21 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:53 am

As it says folks.

25 x 12 gauge 1 oz slugs £10 paypaled na posted.

00 buckshot thats small game to the UK shotgun shooters which is the largest you can reload on SG certificate £10 per hundred, these are cast but produce a  good pattern in any choke though full chokes a little hard on the shoulder. can also be loaded in to .410 as a fox buster.

May have a .410 slug mould coming my way soon.

PM me if your interested.

dirtydog21

sale to cirtificate holders only.
dirtydog21

Postby tyke » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:00 pm

I could definatly be wrong on this one but i thought solids in SG's were illegal in the UK?

I wouldnt think 00 buck would be a good idea in a 410 either,how much could you load and what would it pattern like? could be a wounder imo,if it doesnt blow the end off your 410 that is.
tyke

Postby scorpion » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:30 pm

They are ileagal in uk. U cn get them shipped from usa though.
Jack of ALL TRADES, MASTER EH MOST !!
scorpion
warrener
warrener

Slugs are legal..............

Postby dirtydog21 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:03 pm

Actualy slugs are legal but on secion 1 and only when made up into live ammo. If you have them as a curiosity thats fine, or even inert rounds, again its fine.

Largest shot size you can have on a SG is small game (sg) or 00 buckshot as the yanks call it. This is also a great round in full choke for fox or blacktip rabbit.

You have to prove that there is no other way than using slug to hunt deer in the UK but its proving popular with boar shooters, and LG shot used to be known as boar shot for that reason.  So technicaly your right in so much that the chances of being granted slug on a sec 1 for deers is all most impposible.

Same goes for any shotgun round that holds less than 9 balls of lead, even the humble .410 must hold 10 lead balls to be hels on SG cert.

dirtydog21
dirtydog21

Oh yes...

Postby dirtydog21 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:05 pm

You dont need a certificate to own a lump of lead, hence the fact any one can still phone a gunshop and buy a bullet mould, no questions asked.

If there aint a law saying you cant do it, its legal.

Dirtydog21.
dirtydog21

Return to got something for sale?